The DLH Group has a nation-wide network of businesses that support heavy duty truck and trailer users.
CEO, DLH Group
Doug L Harvey is the CEO and founder of the DLH Group. He was born and raised in Winnipeg and graduated with his Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Manitoba before launching his career as a sales rep in the Truck Division of International Harvester.
Today, Doug’s enterprises have grown to include companies in Retail & Distribution, Manufacturing and Land Development. The companies include:
- Maxim Truck & Trailer – a heavy duty dealership network with 17 locations across Canada
- Tereck Diesel – a heavy duty repair facility in Winnipeg
- Summit Trailer – a trailer dealer and fabrication business with four locations in Alberta and BC
- Manco Manufacturing – a manufacturing company that manages
- Arne’s Welding based in Winnipeg. Manufactures dump, low bed, and military trailers
- Trout River Industries based in PEI. Manufactures dump, live bottom trailers, and live bottom truck-mounted bodies
- Toowoomba Land Company, a real estate developer